Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Is SEN starting to get boring?
Is SEN starting to get boring?
Dec 13 2007, 9:36 pm
By: JordanN
Pages: 1 2 3 … 7 >
 
Polls
Is it. (In your honest opinon)
Is it. (In your honest opinon)
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Yes, but it will get better in the future 12
 
37%
ose
Yes 15
 
46%
None.
No, the website is slowly slipping into corruption 3
 
10%
None.
No 3
 
10%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 33 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Dec 13 2007, 9:36 pm JordanN Post #1



Ah what is wrong with me the poll options are wrong

Ignore this topic too.



None.

Dec 13 2007, 9:39 pm Matt Burch Post #2



It's not SeN. It's the community. The community is slowly losing interested in mapping and flaming each other, so they just do nothing or shout gibberish in the shoutbox.



None.

Dec 13 2007, 9:46 pm Moose Post #3

Armor: 90.50%

Great, I deleted your "good" topic. Oops. :/




Dec 13 2007, 9:57 pm TartarusMkII Post #4



i havent been here too long, but if i may judge, ide say that a select few people are known and everyone else just lurks. wich is why we should turn this into a gaming community. get a teamspeak, recruit people and make the place livley- everyone will play games together and crap yadda yadda



None.

Dec 13 2007, 10:02 pm payne Post #5

:payne:

Me, I'd say that if the site were more coded, it would get people happier...
PLEASE, CODE A DLDB SECTION!!!



None.

Dec 13 2007, 10:12 pm Moose Post #6

Armor: 90.50%

I'm just here for the mafia. LOL.

But seriously... I'm just going to start coding more. A DLDB is currently beyond my ability, but I plan to work on tutorials when I get some time. (next week)




Dec 13 2007, 10:22 pm TartarusMkII Post #7



Moose, is there anything ICTX can do to help?



None.

Dec 14 2007, 12:02 am Falkoner Post #8



Feel free to use my website as a terrain tutorial reference, Moose. :P

But really, I think that lately the mapping community has just been at an extreme low, it's not just SeN that's moving slow, it's Maplantis too, the main problem is that nobody is posting new TOPICS, if a new topic is made, people post in it, but none are being made.



None.

Dec 14 2007, 12:03 am DT_Battlekruser Post #9



SEN died with v4.1 and it would take more leadership and initiative then anyone around right now has to attempt to restore it to what it once was.

Quote
I'm just here for the mafia. LOL.

Srsly :P Me too.




None.

Dec 14 2007, 12:10 am Ultraviolet Post #10

We do a little trolling

Quote
No, the website is slowly slipping into corruption

Why would that be a reason for it not being boring?

I voted No. It's all in the eye of the beholder ;)


Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 20 2008, 10:52 pm by NerdyTerdy.



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Dec 14 2007, 12:10 am TartarusMkII Post #11



OR staredit could get more public interest to bring in more members. Im startin to put thanks to startedit.net in my maps in the beggining



None.

Dec 14 2007, 12:11 am Ultraviolet Post #12

We do a little trolling

Saying startedit probably won't help us much :P

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 20 2008, 10:53 pm by NerdyTerdy.



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Dec 14 2007, 12:15 am TartarusMkII Post #13



no but directing every person im teaching how to map here might DEE DEE DEE



None.

Dec 14 2007, 12:23 am Ultraviolet Post #14

We do a little trolling

I was just messing with you because you had a typo.

Post has been edited 5 time(s), last time on Apr 21 2008, 10:25 pm by NerdyTerdy.



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Dec 14 2007, 12:40 am TartarusMkII Post #15



k..0_o



None.

Dec 17 2007, 5:31 am Riney Post #16

Thigh high affectionado

Bah the mafia got boring, its the spamming useless things that people do to pretend their admin for a couple seconds that counts >:DD (And removes you rminerals)



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Dec 17 2007, 6:41 am Moose Post #17

Armor: 90.50%

Can't delete my own posts. Lulz.




Dec 17 2007, 7:50 am Kellimus Post #18



Quote from DT_Battlekruser
SEN died with v4.1 and it would take more leadership and initiative then anyone around right now has to attempt to restore it to what it once was.

Quote
I'm just here for the mafia. LOL.

Srsly :P Me too.

If I knew more PHP and MySQL id totally donate my time to help code.


But I'm going towards .Net so I dunno anyways, lol.



None.

Dec 17 2007, 8:25 am DT_Battlekruser Post #19



It is hardly a question of coding ability.



None.

Dec 19 2007, 2:30 am Riney Post #20

Thigh high affectionado

If only it was VBs with a cheat sheet in mah lap.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Options
Pages: 1 2 3 … 7 >
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: ManCubuS, NudeRaider